At times I almost feel bad and think that we should be trying to help others. But then at other times, I think of how loved it makes me feel and I don't feel bad at all. I think Heavenly Father is very aware of our family and what we need and he's blessing us through the lives of others. Thank you to all of you who are there for us.
I'm afraid to make a list of the tangible things that have been done for us or given to us, for fear that I would leave something out, but I want to so that after time has passed, I can look back and remember many of the wonderful blessings.
- free babysitting
- children's book
- kind notes, emails, phone calls, letters, and visits
- Christus statue
- blankets for Emma
- a candle
- The Living Christ with a special background -already framed and matted
- a free photography session
- preemie clothing for Emma
- a burial dress with booties for Emma
- personalized scrapbook for Emma - ready to just have the pictures or words put in
- information on memorial ideas and coping with grief
- Christmas ornaments
I hope I listed the majority of it. I apologize if you've done something for us that I didn't list on here. Feel free to remind me because I do want a comprehensive list. I'll add on things as I either remember or as more things are done.
This love for Emma and our family is an amazing blessing in all of our lives. Thank you so much.