Monday, May 25, 2009

Thank You Thank You Thank You!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who came and made scrapbooks with us today! I had no idea if one person or 40 people would show up, so I was very happy that 20 people were able to come! The only problem, however, was that I underestimated how long one scrapbook would take. I figured that if someone came for most of the time, they could get about 4 scrapbooks done. Oh how I wrong I was. There was only one person who got 2 scrapbooks done, and she did them simultaneously. Everyone else was able to get 1 done. But don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful for those! It just means that we have tons more to do! Several of you e-mailed me and told me that you couldn't make it but you'd love to do some on your own time, and that would be wonderful. Also, we will for sure be planning another get-together to get more done. But the ones that are done look amazing!!!! I love them all! So a huge thank you to everyone! And I guess I was so wrapped up in my own scrapbook album that I completely forgot to take pictures of us all scrapbooking away! Oh well, I'll just have to make sure I do take pictures next time we do it!

Also, I just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten about featuring blogs on Friday, I was just out of town one week, and then did forget the next week, so then I didn't really get back into the swing of things. I will, however, be doing more soon. So stay tuned....

3 comments:

Erika said...

I'm so glad you had lots of help! Sounds like you had a ton of fun, maybe by the next time you're doing this I'll have a car and won't be working :)

Holly said...

Glad to hear it was a success!

Whitney said...

I'm glad it went well. I have a little album that I can make one but also if you have the stuff that didn't get made that needs to be used I will be happy to make more just let me know!