Monday, June 8, 2009

We're Scrapbooking Again!!!!

WHEN: Thursday, June 11th from 6 to 9 p.m. Come whenever you can during that time period and just get as much done as you can!

WHERE: Church building located at 1555 North 1350 West, Provo, Utah

WHO: Anyone who can! You don’t need to be super creative (although you can be) to be of help. Feel free to invite family and friends to join you!

WHAT TO BRING: The most crucial supplies to bring will be scissors and adhesives. We will have some there, but if we have a good turn-out, you will have to take turns using these items. Also, if you have any old scrapbook supplies you wish to donate or that you wish to use, feel free to bring these and share them with others.

We're continuing to chug along with these scrapbooks, but there's still lots to do! A big thank you to all who came last time and who have worked on some on their own time! You guys are the best!

Hope to see you there!

P.S. For those who were able to come last time - do you have any suggestions for a better way to organize all of the paper and embellishments? I feel like everything was just scattered about and a lot of stuff got neglected because it was buried. The only thing I can think of is to start with more tables to begin with, but then I'm afraid it'll feel weird to have tables full of stuff surrounding you. Does that make sense? Anyways, any suggestions?

P.P.S. Feel free to bring kiddos along. I brought my boys last time and a couple of other people did as well and they all played together with my husband (love ya Husband!).

P.P.P.S. Will snacks entice you to come?

1 comment:

Camille said...

Hey Tiffany!

I would love to make it however life is a little busy. However, I still need to get that name painting to your sister. If you want to load up a box of supplies that I could pick up from her I would love to put them together here at home in between the madness. Hopefully I could add a unique creative touch.