It is amazing to me what a blessing Emma has been in our lives already. I thought I'd take some time while I'm already emotional and list many of the blessings that have come into our lives because of Emma.
- more fervent prayers
- the peace and comfort of the Savior in our lives
- greater love for our children
- renewed dedication to attend the temple more often
- overwhelming love and support of those around us - I wish I could verbally express how much it amazes me how many people are there for us whenever, whatever, however
- greater love and appreciation for those who support us
- chances to share the message of eternal families with others
- increased scripture study
- humility
- stronger desire to serve those around us
- gratefulness for the plan of Salvation and eternal families
- greater closeness to the Savior
- increased understanding of the Lord's hand in our lives
- new love and admiration for my dear husband
- more empathy towards others
- love - anywhere and everywhere
I know this isn't a comprehensive list. But I am sometimes overwhelmed when I stop to think what a huge blessing Emma has already been in our lives. I am so grateful for her and I pray that the Lord will let her be a part of our lives for longer still.
these are great blessings. I could learn from them in my own life.
ReplyDeleteYou are a blessing to all of us as you share your faith. Thanks...
ReplyDeleteI love you
ReplyDeleteI think you should add the blessing of being an example to your family of strength and faithfulness - we love you all!
ReplyDelete