I don't know why, but we kept putting off getting Emma's headstone. But we finally picked it out and ordered it about a month ago and last week I got an email saying that it was in. We went as a family after dinner yesterday and saw it. It's small and simple, but so was Emma. I really like it.
Oh Tiffany I have never seen something this beautiful. I love the depiction of Christ and the baby. You made a great choice.
ReplyDeleteI love what you chose! We Bradys will definitely need to come and visit Emma soon! (and her family!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful headstone, for such a beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. Safe in the arms of the Lord.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Tiffany.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture !!!! Very good choice.
ReplyDeleteI love it, Tiffany! It's so sweet.
ReplyDeleteITS BEAUTIFUL!!! my son's is not in yet....grunt! BUT I have that exact picture on his headstone. Our cemetery makes you have bronze on the granite so his name is in a heart made for bronze and then on the granite that picture is engraved! I just love that one.....
ReplyDeleteI love Jesus holding the baby. So sweet
ReplyDeletePerfect.
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful. She could not have asked for a better family. The engraving of Christ is perfect.
ReplyDeleteHow moving. Thanks for posting
ReplyDeleteI love it! It is perfect!
ReplyDeleteIts beautiful hun.
ReplyDelete((hugs))
Nicole Mommy to Logan Quinn
Beautiful! I watched your little movie, and am so moved by your little angel. May God bless you all. Thanks for sharing with me, your story. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI will pray for your beautiful little Emma and for the family too.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless!
It is beautiful - I really like that Christ is holding her...how true that is! Avey just looked at it and said - "Jesus!"
ReplyDeleteI love the headstone you have chosen for Emma! It is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteEmma's headstone is beautiful.
ReplyDeletexo
I know this is a silly question....but are you putting this at a cemetary or somewhere else special? We are still praying and deciding about what to do with our sweet baby when he passes.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the headstone. It is beautiful.