I spent the day yesterday with my family, so that's why I'm only now getting around to an Easter post.
This was a very special and meaningful Easter for me. I had the opportunity to teach part of an Easter lesson yesterday to the girls ages 12-18 at my church. Preparing for and giving that lesson was an uplifting experience that made my testimony of our Savior even greater.
I know that He died for me and for you. But more than that, I know that He rose again on the third day and I know that He lives!
And I know that we too will rise again after our deaths. That means so much more to me now than it ever did before. I know that we will be reunited with Emma after this earthly life and that we will be with her forever.
This Easter season has filled me with hope. Not a "I hope these things will happen." Because I know of their surety. But a hope that has allowed me to lift my eyes towards Heaven and rejoice in His glorious plan.
I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for Him as He walks this path of life with me and my family. I am grateful for the gift of eternal families and that my family can be together forever someday. Until then, I will continue to hold Emma close in my heart.
Happy Easter!
and you did an awesome job teaching. And, no, we do not get tired of hearing about Emma. She helped us all grow. Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteA big AMEN to our Heavenly home waiting for us.
ReplyDeleteLinda (Holly's mother)