Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Showin' the Love - Day 2

Today's giveaway is sponsored by:


Knotty Baby Wear is an etsy shop that sells leg warmers and arm warmers for kids. She offers almost any color, pattern, or design you could want. Her warmers are made for babies, toddlers, and young kids. Click on the above logo to check out all of the neat stuff in her shop!

One lucky winner will receive 2 pairs of leg/arm warmers of your choice!
Here's how it works:
  • Anyone can enter!
  • To enter all you have to do is leave a comment
  • You can leave one comment per day, but no more than that
  • If we find that the winner has more than one comment a day, he or she will be disqualified and a new winner will be picked
  • Winners will be picked at random
  • If you win, you promise to spread the word about the company you won from (not too hard considering all you have to do is tell people that you won something from them)
  • All contests will run until midnight on the sixth day following their posting (so this contest ends next Monday at midnight MST)
  • Winners will be announced the day after the contest ends

I hope you guys enjoy! Come back tomorrow for our next giveaway!

78 comments:

  1. I'm in. I have been following your blog for a while now. You have so much strength. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love these. I just had a girl, and am learning all the cute things out there

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved leg warmers as a child, now I can have my own little girl have some too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea! And what wonderful companies to help you do this. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in! I have been wanting some of these for Chad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. day one of this entry! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice. My girls could wear their skirts now instead of waiting until the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baby leg warmers are SO cute. :) What a fun contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this kinda stuff is stinkin cute, even if it is 80's! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun thing to sell...I LOVE the 80's! :) Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been to the Knotty site and it's great! Lots of moms love the leggies!!! I LOVE LEGGIES!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these things! While I personally do not have a baby to warm, I know plenty of nephews who would benefit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! These giveaways are reminding me how uncreative I am. Super cute stuff. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! I love keeping babies warm.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute...I'm crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Baby leg warmers are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for doing this, it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. crossing my fingers for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. People should know that it is totally easy to make your own leggies! I've made a few and they turned out pretty good. Keep in mind I had never used a sewing machine before!

    ReplyDelete
  20. want enter this again today too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. no baby yet... but someday (or just plenty of baby showers!)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dude, my Staci would love to have these for the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think I haven't entered already today - cute stuff - I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't have a baby girl but I sure love baby leg warmers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Since she's in labor, I enter Lecia.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think her leg warmers are stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello again, thanks for having great giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  28. love these contests

    ReplyDelete
  29. i'm crossing my fingers like Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute! Funny leg warmers are making a comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Am I the only one that feels like a dork leaving another comment and having no idea what to write again?

    ReplyDelete
  32. weird, different day but i'm right after myself.

    ReplyDelete
  33. baby girl would look darling in these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. this my day one, I love baby leg/arm warmers or as Cameron calls them leg/arm sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am having a baby girl with anencephaly I'm due in 18wks and I don't know what to do I want to have something like a baby shower bit not sure what to do because I know it can't be like other showers

    ReplyDelete