I hope your family had a marvelous Christmas. Ours was great, and will continue all this next week with my mom in town, and meeting our future step-siblings and their kids...
We're praying for you daily, I hope you're able to enjoy your precious Emma every minute you have her. You're amazing and such a huge strength to me!
Yes, Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope your family had a marvelous Christmas. Ours was great, and will continue all this next week with my mom in town, and meeting our future step-siblings and their kids...
ReplyDeleteWe're praying for you daily, I hope you're able to enjoy your precious Emma every minute you have her. You're amazing and such a huge strength to me!
Erika:
ReplyDeleteJust read your blogspot and want you to know you are and will continue to be in our prayers. Much love to you all.
That looks like a very happy belly to me!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you too!